Warm. Smooth. Sophisticated.
I think you’ll like what you hear.
Thanks for visiting my site. I think you’ll like what you hear. I’m an award-winning audiobook narrator and Audible Approved Producer with voiceover credentials going back 25 years.
- 2019 Independent Audiobook Award winner in the Memoir/Biography category for my narration of “Gutter Medicine – Twenty-Six Years as a Firefighter Paramedic” by Roger Huder.
- 2021 Finalist for an Independent Audiobook Award in the Young Adult category for my narration of “Eucalyptus Street: Green Curse” by Sherrill Joseph
- 2021 Finalist for an Audiobook Adrenaline Award in the Horror category for my narration of “Blind Site” by Andrew Van Wey
- 2018 RONE Award finalist for my narration of “Dante’s Gift” by Aubrey Wynne
My professional, full- production voiceover studio is Source-Connect equipped and provides top-quality, turnkey service.
- Audio-Technica AT875R Line+Gradient microphone
- Solid State Labs SSL2+ audio interface
- Reaper DAW software
- Audiobook Narration
- & more
What People Are Saying...
Interested in learning about what it takes to be a voice actor, but have no idea where to start?
You’re in the right place.
I offer half hour and hour Zoom or phone consultations where I'll walk you through the basics of voiceover and audiobook narration. I am very serious about this craft and won't sugar coat the process. I'll provide honest, straight forward information and answer your questions as we go. I'm here to help you understand the fundamentals of this business and will set you on the path to deciding if voice acting is right for you.
- 1/2 Hour and Hour Phone or Zoom Sessions
- Honest and Straight-Forward Advice
- Fundamentals of Audiobook Narration and Voiceover
- Get Started Today